[mcclim-devel] broken

Rudi Schlatte rudi at constantly.at
Wed Nov 29 11:13:01 UTC 2006

On 29.11.2006, at 12:00, Thomas Persson wrote:

> I noticed that the commands and menus in the listener are broken. I
> don't exactly understand the listener code but trial and error
> narrowed it down to what ahefner committed on November 21. Reversing
> some of those changes seems to fix it.

Commands entered at the prompt need to be prefixed by a colon now,
i.e. instead of typing
show directory
type
:show directory

Menu items are indeed broken, in that selecting a command via the
pull-down menu causes an instance of type MENU-ITEM to be presented
in the listener instead of a command to be executed.

Cheers,

Rudi