[mcclim-devel] Is anyone using McCLIM with :unicode on *features*?

Robert Strandh strandh at labri.fr
Sun Oct 9 04:53:56 UTC 2005

Hello Andreas,

Andreas Fuchs writes:

 > short story:
 >
 > I wonder if anyone is using McCLIM on CLX with the :unicode feature.
 > Please test with:
 >
 > (cl:member :unicode cl:*features*)
 >
 > and report non-NIL results to this list. Thank you!

I already answered you on #lisp, but for the record:

That code is currently not in a usable state (it has references to a
package named `external-format' and that is not in the McCLIM
distribution.

For that reason, I think it is safe to remove.  That said, I think we
will need something to replace it in order to get the fonts right when
doing arbitrary Unicode stuff.

--
Robert Strandh