with-output-as-gadget (was Re: [mcclim-devel] Missing realizer in call to MAKE-PANE-1)

Max-Gerd Retzlaff m.retzlaff at gmx.net
Fri Dec 23 19:07:47 UTC 2005

Good evening,

On Fri, Dec 23, 2005 at 12:25:31PM -0500, Paul Werkowski wrote:
> Anyhow, there still seems to be a problem in the
> with-output-as-gadget setup. I end up in the debugger
> with some layout function calling sheet-native-transformation
> on the parent of the check-box-pane which is NIL
> at this time. Anyone got a clue as who is responsible
> for providing a parent for this thing?

Have you had a closer look at
http://common-lisp.net/pipermail/mcclim-devel/2005-August/004246.html ?

Regards,
Max

--
Max-Gerd Retzlaff <m.retzlaff at gmx.net>        http://bl0rg.net/~mgr/
                                         http://blogs.bl0rg.net/mgr/

For your amusement:
The best way to make a fire with two sticks is to make sure one of them
is a match.
		-- Will Rogers