[mcclim-devel] Interactor pane, hollow cursor?

Andy Hefner ahefner at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 23:45:54 UTC 2005

Ah, that makes sense. Goatee does indeed maintain its own cursor.
Funny enough, I implemented this same thing (custom cursor shapes,
focus sensitivity) locally about two years ago (and never
committed..), and part of that was modifying Goatee to use the stream
cursor as its own cursor (they're derived from the same classes
anyway, so I only had to touch one or two places).