[c3-assemblies at lists.ccc.de: Your Assembly at 33C3]

Svante v. Erichsen Svante.v.Erichsen at web.de
Sat Dec 17 23:15:04 UTC 2016

Moin!

Wir sind drin!

Gruß

Svante

----- Forwarded message from 33c3 Assembly Team <c3-assemblies at lists.ccc.de> -----

Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2016 04:38:48 +0100
From: 33c3 Assembly Team <c3-assemblies at lists.ccc.de>
To: svante.v.erichsen at web.de
Subject: Your Assembly at 33C3

Dear Lisp-HH,

congratulations! You successfully registered your Assembly for the 33C3 and
got accepted. This means we will reserve a space for your Assembly.

If you're going to bring a lot of power consuming stuff and haven't mentioned
it in the wiki, please contact us soon. Otherwise we can't promise you a
sufficient power supply at your place. If you plan to bring a lot of your gear
with you, think twice whether it is really necessary. There will be many
like-minded people around, so it is likely to find stuff you would bring at
other Assemblies.

There will be a few Shared Tables[1] in the neighborhood of your Assembly.
These are for small decentral workshops during the congress, but also for all
the others who haven't got their own space. If you plan to do a small workshop
at one of the Shared Tables, please remember to tell the people there well in
advance, so they can look for a new space. Also keep in mind that if there are
free seats at your Assembly, people always can join you (as it always used to
be).

This year we will also have so called Open Tables for Assemblies we didn't
place. Please keep them clear for those Assemblies.

Be excellent to each other,
the Assembly team

[1] https://events.ccc.de/2012/12/26/wtf-are-shared-spaces/

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Svante von Erichsen

GPG fingerprint: A78A D4FB 762F A922 A495  57E8 2649 9081 6E61 20DE