[lisp-hh] Hamburg Lispers and the ALU intra-group mailing list

Heow Eide-Goodman lists at alphageeksinc.com
Fri Mar 10 21:57:20 UTC 2006

Guten-tag guys,

I thought you Hamburg Lispers might be interested in the ALU's new
mailing list explicitly for local lisp-based technology groups in
dealing with items such as outreach, advocacy and volunteer
organizational issues:

One of the first items we'll be discussing is "How to Start a Lisp User
Group".  In addition to being interesting it should add a little
kick-start to local efforts.

Anyway, we've got a good number of people on board from various groups
so I think this'll turn out to be a great resource for geeks trying to
run a volunteer organization.

Please feel free to join as the list is open to all and by combining
forces, we are unstoppable! :-)

Cheers,

- Heow
  ALU Board Member