[lisp-hh] Meeting November

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Thu Oct 21 13:01:59 UTC 2004

Hi Arthur!

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 14:45:46 +0200, Arthur Lemmens <alemmens at xs4all.nl> wrote:

> I can probably take care of a beamer.  If this doesn't work out,
> I'll let you know.

That's very nice of you but Lothar Hotz just emailed me privately and
said he'll bring a beamer, so you don't have to bring one all the way
from Amsterdam... :)

Well, OK, if it's your beamer and it's not a problem to put it into
your luggage compartment, then maybe as a backup...

> P.S. Are you going to announce the meeting on the eurolisp mailing
> list?  That's one of the reasons why it was created.

Yes, sure. I just wanted to give the listed speakers a chance to
decline before I make my announcement. I have to admit that I put some
of them there without double-checking... :)

Cheers,
Edi.