[benelux-lispers] Re: [lisp-hh] Meetings 4 und 5

Dirk Gerrits dirk at dirkgerrits.com
Tue Oct 12 18:21:12 UTC 2004

Arthur Lemmens <alemmens at xs4all.nl> writes:

>> Very good. Unfortunately, I just heard that the room we had last time
>> isn't available on November 14. We have to choose one of the following
>> sundays.
>
> I don't know which alternatives you're considering, but I can't
> come on November 21st (it's my birthday).
[...]
>> But maybe Dirk can come in this case.
>
> That would be nice.

As far as I can tell at this point, any sunday in late October /
November / early December should be fine, except 14 November.  My
birthday is on Tuesday 30 November, but that won't stop me from coming
the 28th if there happens to be a meeting.  ;)

>> (Can you forward this to him? I'm not subscribed to the BeNeLux mailing list.)
>
> I don't think that's necessary. AFAIK he's subscribed to this list.

Yes I'm subscribed to the BeNeLux, Cologne, and Hamburg Lisp mailing
lists.  Any other Western European Lisp mailing lists I should know
about? :)

Kind regards,

Dirk Gerrits