[benelux-lispers] Re: [lisp-hh] Meetings 4 und 5

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Tue Oct 12 09:36:18 UTC 2004

On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 10:34:52 +0200, Arthur Lemmens <alemmens at xs4all.nl> wrote:

> I don't know which alternatives you're considering, but I can't come
> on November 21st (it's my birthday).

Ooops, we should try to avoid this weekend, then.

> Any information about that?

Well, currently it looks like we have Pascal Costanza about AspectL
(if he's available for the new date) and me about SLIME. I also talked
with Mario Mommer but he hasn't replied yet.

> Mario Mommer is interested in parallel Lisps and just noticed that
> Lothar Hotz has done something interesting in that respect
> (http://kogs-www.informatik.uni-hamburg.de/~hotz/).  Lothar seems to
> be from Hamburg, so maybe he'd like to talk about this at the
> meeting?

Good idea. I just phoned him and he's interested. He even offered to
provide a room at the university and to contact some other Lispers
like Ralf Moeller of Lisp Machine Museum fame. We'll see.

I'm afraid finding a date for the next meeting will be harder than I
thought. I should have checked the rooms first. Sorry for that.

(Actually, I had expected some more feedback from the Hamburg
Lispers. But as usual, there wasn't any... :)

Cheers,
Edi.