[benelux-lispers] Re: [lisp-hh] Meetings 4 und 5

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Tue Oct 12 08:20:06 UTC 2004

On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 09:13:23 +0200, "Ernst van Waning" <evw at infometrics.nl> wrote:

> Of course I will do my best to be there!

Very good. Unfortunately, I just heard that the room we had last time
isn't available on November 14. We have to choose one of the following
sundays. I'll have to re-check with the people who give a talk. Sorry
for that. But maybe Dirk can come in this case. (Can you forward this
to him? I'm not subscribed to the BeNeLux mailing list.)

> As far as selection of a saturday evening venue is concerned: I have
> complete trust in Edi :-)

You better have... :)

Cheers,
Edi.