[lisp-game-dev] Lisp games on Android!

Schell Scivally efsubenovex at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 17:42:18 UTC 2011

I ran into major problems with ECL on iOS. Ram's ECL iphone builder uses FFI
to interface with C, which loads dynamic libs as needed. iOS apps have to
statically compile their libraries. It may be a non-issue, though. My lack
of understanding definitely kept me from making any serious headway. I got
about as far as loading ASDF (with problems). Alexandria would not load (at
all). I'd love to pick this project back up though, if it's not going to be
a complete tar baby.

Schell Scivally
http://blog.efnx.com
http://github.com/schell