[linedit-devel] maybe a possible bug?

james morris james at jwm-art.net
Wed Jun 3 20:27:59 UTC 2009

On 3/6/2009, "Nikodemus Siivola" <nikodemus at random-state.net> wrote:

>> it seems to hang before the trace gets a change to report anything.
>
>That seems to support the theory that the terminal does something abnormal.

Ok, I'd not thought of that - or of testing in different terminals. From
running a few tests I can assert the following:

1) It's not the difference between x86 and amd64 that causes the
home/end keys to not work. The home/end keys don't work in the XFCE
terminal, but do work in xterm.

2) both xterm & xfce terminal cause problems with line edit + sbcl using
the repl when pressing shift/ctrl direction/arrow.

3) everything is fine on the console!

James.