[linedit-devel] newbie question: documentation

Nikodemus Siivola nikodemus at random-state.net
Wed Apr 5 06:53:22 UTC 2006

"Alessandro Piras" <laynor at gmail.com> writes:

> Hi, I'm a lisp newbie, and I'm wandering how and where to get documentation on
> your library. Actually I don't know how to find my way with lisp packages..

Linedit used to be documented in the README kept in the doc/ directory,
but then the interface started fluctuating and I removed the docs rather
then risk them going stale.

 (mapc 'describe '(linedit:linedit linedit:formedit))

describes the main programmatic interfaces, and

 (describe 'linedit:install-repl)

the repl-wrapper. For more reading the source is the way to go for
now.

Cheers,

  -- Nikodemus              Schemer: "Buddha is small, clean, and serious."
                   Lispnik: "Buddha is big, has hairy armpits, and laughs."