[lgtk-devel] Dearest Friend

Mr.William Stein williamsteinsponky at live.com
Sat Sep 6 08:50:50 UTC 2008

Attn: Dearest Friend,
My Name is Mr.William Stein,I am the General Manager, Finance and Administration of the Post Bank UK.
I got your information during my search through the Internet.It may interest you to hear that
I am a man of PEACE and don't want problems,I only hope we can assist each other.If you don't want
this business offer kindly forget it as I will not contact you again. I have packaged a financial
transaction that will benefit both of us,as the General Manager, Finance and Administration of the
Post Bank UK; it is my duty to send in a financial report to my head office at the end of each year.
On the course of the last year 2007 end of year report,I discovered that my branch made Ten million
Seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars (US$10,750.000.00) which my head office are not aware of
and will never be aware of. I have since placed this fund on what we call SUSPENSE ACCOUNT without
any beneficiary. As an officer of the bank I can not be directly connected to this money, so this
informed my contacting you for us to work so that you can assist to receive this money into your
bank account for us to SHARE. While you will have 40% of the total fund. Note there are practically
no risk involved,it will be bank to bank transfer, all I need from you is to stand claim as the
original depositor of this fund who made the deposit with our branch so that my Head office can
order the transfer to your designated bank account. If you accept this offer to work with me,
I will appreciate it very much. As soon as I receive your response I will detail you on how we
can achieve it successfully.

Please indicate your genuine willingness and your urgent response.
Best regards,
Mr.William Stein
williamsteinsponky at live.com
Phone: + 44 704 574 9338