[lgtk-devel] cooking

carol anderson carolanderson3367 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 18 20:02:28 UTC 2005

I really like your Cooking site. You did a great job and it must have taken
you quite a bit of time to do.
I was wondering if you might be interested in linking to my Oven Glove page?
Its a very neat five fingered cooking glove, that can handle extreme
temperatures.  I would be more than happy to link back to your site in
return.

Feel free to use the photo of the glove from my page if you like.

thanks so much and keep up the great work
Carol
http://www.OvenGlove.net