[lambda-gtk-devel] loading on suse.

Immanuel Litzroth immanuell at enfocus.be
Wed Dec 1 15:23:34 UTC 2004

Hi all,
on a suse system the gtk libs are installed in /opt/gnome/lib and libm is installed
in /lib. This makes it impossible to load lambda-gtk out of the box. I have solved
this problem on cmu-19 by using load-object-file and throwing out the *gdk-libdir*
variable. Is anyone working on a more general solution to this loading or should I
send in patches?
I also have problems getting lambda-gtk out of cvs. Can anyone tell me the magic
incantations to do an anonymous cvs checkout?
This does not work:

 cvs -d :pserver:anonymous at common-lisp.net:/project/lambda-gtk/cvsroot login
Logging in to :pserver:anonymous at common-lisp.net:2401/project/lambda-gtk/cvsroot
CVS password:
/project/lambda-gtk/cvsroot: no such repository

Immanuel
I can, I can't.
Tubbs Tattsyrup

--