[Iterate-devel] iterate on list bug?

Joerg-Cyril.Hoehle at t-systems.com Joerg-Cyril.Hoehle at t-systems.com
Wed May 21 16:17:20 UTC 2014

Gábor Balázs wrote:

>So is there some design reason against making the drivers accessible in the finally clause?
I think it's simply more robust to locally roll your own iterate extension that exhibits the behavior you need using the defined extension API, rather than produce an incompatible Iterate with an obscure change in semantics. Mind dll hell!

Do you want to debug a large app that exhibits an obscure bug that would eventually be traced down to the user using a version of the Iterate library that differs from yours in that aspect?

>Definitely should be on the "Differences between LOOP and iterate" page.
Good point.  Who submits a patch to the LaTeX documentation?

Regards,
        Jörg Höhle