[iterate-devel] Active?

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Fri May 11 17:58:26 UTC 2012

> Would you consider getting someone else into the group, then?  I am not
> really in a position to volunteer for much upkeep right now, but perhaps
> could help scrounge someone up.

well, this decision is in no way my responsibility, or is iterate "my"
project in any sense. it was just dormant when i had several patches,
so i asked for the commit bit.

but with that in mind i support that more people get commit bits, and
especially so when it comes to you Robert.

--
 attila

Notice the erosion of your (digital) freedom, and do something about it!

PGP: 2FA1 A9DC 9C1E BA25 A59C  963F 5D5F 45C7 DFCD 0A39
OTR XMPP: 8647EEAC EA30FEEF E1B55146 573E52EE 21B1FF06