[iterate-devel] Active?

Vladimir Sedach vsedach at gmail.com
Mon May 7 15:09:51 UTC 2012

I think the problem is that Attila does not read iterate-devel. There
are quite a lot of patches and bug reports submitted here in the past
2 years that haven't made it into the code.

I've CC'ed Attila. I guess another question would be is there anyone
else with access to the Iterate repository right now?

Vladimir