[iterate-devel] *list-end-test*

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 15:22:12 UTC 2007

dear list,

does anyone have any objections against pushing this:

Set *list-end-test* to 'endp instead of 'atom, so (iter (for foo :in
something-non-list)) fails instead of silently exists

it bit me several times and long ago i've changed it to 'endp on my
local copy. it did not cause me any headaches with any projects i use,
but i may be missing some use-cases.

if nobody speaks up for long enough, i'll push it eventually.

--
- attila

"- The truth is that I've been too considerate, and so became
unintentionally cruel...
 - I understand.
 - No, you don't understand! We don't speak the same language!"
(Ingmar Bergman - Smultronstället)