[iterate-devel] devel access?

Hoehle, Joerg-Cyril Joerg-Cyril.Hoehle at t-systems.com
Fri May 20 17:04:14 UTC 2005

Hi,

this is a short note that I'm making progress towards better net connectivity despite corporate firewalls.
So far, I've accessed:

o cvs-ssh.suorceforge.net (because they redirect port 80+443 to the ssh port
  and I have developer access there, but not yet managed to migrate my key from F-Secure (commercial) SSH to Ubuntu/Debian's Openssh on the laptop.
o cvs-pserver.sourceforge.net (redirect 80+443 to 2401)

o common-lisp.net:iterate because Arch (baz) works via http

I couldn't get to common-lisp.net:slime because the CVS (2401) port is not accessible.

I started browsing through the Arch/baz docs and tutorials, but boy, I feel there are too many commands out there.

Since Ubuntu/Debian is such a nice setting, I installed cmucl and sbcl (and gcl) packages (and slime-1.2.1 promptly failed for sbcl and clisp :-(

Why did nobody tell me before that both cmucl and sbcl have some failing iterate tests?

Now I believe I need to generate a gpg key (instead of pgp ones) to get write access to common-lisp.net?

Regards,
	Jörg Höhle.