Paging Marco Baringer (was: [iterate-devel] ASDF installability of the package)

Andreas Fuchs asf at boinkor.net
Thu Dec 29 15:14:05 UTC 2005

Am 27.12.2005 um 17:02 schrieb Ignas Mikalajunas:

>   Hi, i wanted to download the most current iterate, but i am geting
> 403 error. Should I just use 1.4.0 or is that a bug ?

It's a bug. Thanks to you and Rune Nesheim for the notification.

The file iterate-1.4.1.tar.gz is owned by Marco Baringer and has
permissions 600; I can't chmod them myself (for lack of root
privileges); so I hope he gets this message and changes the permissions
on the file (-:

Thanks again,
--
Andreas Fuchs, <asf at boinkor.net>, asf at jabber.at, antifuchs