[iolib-devel] Linux binary repository for libfixposix

Desmond O. Chang dochang at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 16:54:35 UTC 2012

Stelian Ionescu <sionescu at cddr.org> writes:

> On Tue, 2012-06-19 at 02:44 +0800, Desmond O. Chang wrote:
>> Hi Stelian,
>>

>> I'm the current maintainer of the official Debian package of
>> libfixposix [1].  Would you like to merge your repo into Debian
>> official repo?  You can maintain it by yourself if you want.
>
> How would it work ?

Please register on mentors.debian.net, then:

1. upload the packages;

2. send a pseudo bug report against the pseudo-package
   "sponsorship-requests" (optional).

Then a Debian Developer (Sponsor) will check your package and
upload it.

[1] is a guideline for mentors.d.n.

Also, Debian has a team [2] for Common Lisp packaging.  If you think
libfixposix should be packaged by the team.  You can register on
alioth [3] then send a mail [4] to request to join the team.

[1] http://mentors.debian.net/intro-maintainers

[2] http://alioth.debian.org/projects/pkg-common-lisp

[3] http://alioth.debian.org/