[iolib-devel] Introductory tcp client/server examples

Peter Keller psilord at cs.wisc.edu
Fri Jan 8 05:17:11 UTC 2010

Hello,

I've been writing a tutorial for how to use IOLib loosely following
the second edition of the unix network programming book by Richard
Stevens. Attached to this mail is a tarball of a collection of example
programs I've written which illustrate certain concepts in using IOLib.
It is intended that this tutorial go all the way from the simple iterative
daytime server example, all the way to nonblocking and multiplexed
network i/o for a server with many clients.

I am not finished with this work at all (such as the tutorial is simply
an outline and I only have a small collection of example programs!),
but Stelian wanted to see examples of the code I had written and thought
the list would be a good place for it.

Thank you.

-pete