[gsharp-devel] Re: [mcclim-devel] clipping regions, replay, handle-repaint

Christophe Rhodes csr21 at cam.ac.uk
Sun May 28 17:54:06 UTC 2006

Christophe Rhodes <csr21 at cam.ac.uk> writes:

> Comments?

Here's an implementation of a more minimal, less invasive change.
SET-MEDIUM-GRAPHICS-STATE goes away and is replaced by :AROUND methods
on REPLAY-OUTPUT-RECORD the various graphics state mixin types, which
use WITH-DRAWING-OPTIONS to bind dynamically the various bits of
graphics state that they need.  The uses of SET-MEDIUM-GRAPHICS-STATE
in incremental-redisplay then boil down to setting the stream cursor
position; the uses of MEDIUM-GRAPHICS-STATE there actually should just
retrieve the cursor position, but I haven't altered that in the source.