[gsharp-devel] rotate-notehead on rests

Robert Strandh strandh at labri.fr
Wed Mar 1 00:06:21 UTC 2006

Christophe Rhodes writes:

 > People might also be interested to compare a screenshot I took this
 > morning, <http://www-jcsu.jesus.cam.ac.uk/~csr21/cris-gsharp.png>,
 > with the opening of the lilypond score I produced a few years ago,
 > <http://www-jcsu.jesus.cam.ac.uk/~csr21/music/scores/cris.ps>.
 > Entering the notes for this was a true breeze; the lyric entry mode
 > needs some more work (and so does lyrics display, actually), but
 > overall I think it's promising.

It is indeed, especially since the Lilypond version has numerous
rendering flaws, such as stems that are not properly attached to their
corresponding note heads, notes heads that are not positioned the same
way on different staff steps, ugly `bumps' in some ties (despite the
higher resolution), etc.
--
Robert Strandh