[gsharp-devel] per-pane command-tables

Christophe Rhodes csr21 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Sep 2 10:33:43 UTC 2005

Christophe Rhodes <csr21 at cam.ac.uk> writes:

> I tried this morning to restore lyrics editing functionality, but I
> think it turns out to be harder than I thought.

I forgot to mention... one other way in which this is harder than I
thought is that there is a lurking bug somewhere in McCLIM's X backend
to do with pixmaps and input focus -- I think something is trying to
set an input focus to an #<XLIB:PIXMAP ...>, which is not an
acceptable type for focus: (OR (MEMBER :POINTER-ROOT :NONE)
XLIB:WINDOW).  It's quite easy to trigger this; bringing up a
completion window or a menu over drawn areas of the score will give
you this message, and unfortunately the only solution to that error is
to exit climacs and destroy the clim port (with something like
(clim:destroy-port (car climi::*all-ports*))).

Hey ho,

Christophe