[graphic-forms-devel] Up and running

David Lichteblau david at lichteblau.com
Thu Aug 30 11:46:07 UTC 2007

Quoting Jack Unrue (jdunrue at gmail.com):
> In general, I'm not sure how I could expect symlinks to be available to all
> Windows users, unless they are running a shell like bash from MSYS or
> Cygwin.

Okay, the whole ASDF-on-Windows situation is not ideal, so your
configuration file to get people started is probably a good idea.

I was hoping that the shortcut patch for ASDF makes things a little
easier (because ordinary windows shortcuts created manually can be
used), but that does not help much as long as it's not committed.

clbuild is something I find valuable to avoid having to install
everything manually, but I don't test it regularly on Windows, so it
might be more trouble than it's worth for others.