[graphic-forms-devel] Up and running

Ken Perry kperry at blinksoft.com
Tue Aug 28 05:45:36 UTC 2007

Ok I have all the libraries loaded.  I also ran config.lisp	 and it ran
fine.  I then set the variables I think I set them right since I already
have the libraries loaded the readme said to set them to nill so I did
something like

(setq gfsys::*cffidir* "")
(setq  gfsys::*gfdir* "c:/graphic-forms")

Etc...

Then when I ran
  (gfsys::configure-asdf)

I got nill is that correct?

I assumed it was so I did the next thing which was

  (asdf:operate 'asdf:load-op :graphic-forms-uitoolkit)

And got this:

(asdf:operate 'asdf:load-op :graphic-forms-uitoolkit)
#<PACKAGE AS
DF0>
"Graphic-Forms UI Toolkit"
"Copyright (c) 2006-2007 by Jack D. Unrue"
" "
; registering #<SYSTEM GRAPHIC-FORMS-UITOOLKIT #x19F63DF5> as
GRAPHIC-FORMS-UITO
OLKIT
WARNING: The generic function #<STANDARD-GENERIC-FUNCTION PERFORM> is being
modified, but has already been called.
;; Loaded file C:graphic-forms-uitoolkit.asd
*** - component "binary-data" not found, required by #<SYSTEM
"graphic-forms-uitoolkit" #x19F18DF5>

Did I do something wrong?

Ken