[graphic-forms-devel] Getting started

Jack Unrue jdunrue at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 16:20:48 UTC 2007

On 8/26/07, Ken Perry <whistler at blinksoft.com> wrote:

> Ok I think I fixed the path problem but I just realized I don't have the
> required dependent libraries.  I tried to download the ones in the readme
> but the links didn't work.  Is there a new set of links for that or do I
> need to hunt them down on the web.

The links for CFFI, Closer to MOP, and lw-compat mentioned in the readme
are all still valid. But the latter two projects do need you to use
darcs to pull
the repositories in order to get the source. As for CFFI, there is a
link off the
main project web page for downloading tarballs, and you'll want the most recent.

The main darcs.net project page seems to be out of commission at the
moment, but you can download a Windows binary from here:

  http://glozer.net/darcs/darcs-1.0.8-win32.zip

BTW, in your earlier email, you mentioned build.lisp as one of the files that
you tried to load. That may be a leftover from older releases; I got rid of it
in the 0.6.0 release since the details of loading Graphic-Forms are going to
vary on each person's machine. But it sounds like you have got that figured
out now; just thought I'd clarify.

--
Jack Unrue