[graphic-forms-devel] graphic-forms

Jack Unrue jdunrue at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 17:23:23 UTC 2006

I wrote:

> Is it safe to assume that you don't have any desktop mods or
> virtual desktops or anything of that sort?

Michael,

Also, you're only loading the callback patch once, right? I don't
know what happens if you execute that code multiple times; it
might be harmless or it might not. Graphic-Forms automatically
loads it via the ASD file.

Another thing to try is to restart SBCL without the callback
patch, and remove the :stdcall attribute from Alastair's
code. Win32 has a special hack that allows non stdcall
callbacks to be used as window procedures. This would
help rule out whether that patch is causing the problem.

--
Jack Unrue