[graphic-forms-devel] graphic-forms

Michael Jung jung at mijn-design.de
Mon Sep 4 15:38:15 UTC 2006

Hello Jack,

first of all, thanks for offering help to a newbie !

Nothing unusal happens so far, everything compiles fine. When I load
and start the tests it seems to evaluate and hangs, so that means it
doesn't return to the normal prompt.
I thought that I'm doing something wrong with that patch for sbcl,
tried the demo from lisphacker.com - the same, nothing happens.

Regards
Michael Jung

Senior Software-Architect | Designer | Consultant | Trainer
Borland Delphi, LISP, Linux-Workstations, Server, Virtual-, Cluster-,
Grid-Computing
fon: 0163 - 517 66 02

openBC - Get together - wherever you are ->
http://www.openbc.com/go/invita/5622521