[fset-devel] documentation clipped?

Joshua TAYLOR tayloj at cs.rpi.edu
Mon Mar 2 15:27:50 UTC 2009

Hello,

I was reading through the FSet Tutorial and came across the following:

"2.0 Some comments on functional collections and Lisp

Although CL arrays and hash tables are useful only as mutable
structures, and lists certainly can be treated as mutable also, I'd
like to point out that the functional use of lists is quite common in
CL code. For instance, constructing a list by consing things onto it
treats the list functionally: each cons remains unmodified after its
creation. And there "

The paragraph ends abruptly. I take it something is missing? (If it's
meant to be a segue into Nested Collections, maybe a trailing ellipsis
would be appropriate?)

Best regards, //JT

--
Joshua Taylor