ExifPlugIin.fmplugin

Jens Teich info at jensteich.de
Mon Jun 8 19:31:32 UTC 2015

Am 08.06.15 um 17:20 schrieb Elvin Birth:
> When I open ExifDemo.fmp12 in FileMaker Pro 14.0.1, the plugin does not
> install automatically and I have been unable to install it manually. The
> ultimate splash screen says "Failed to initialize".
>
> When I copy and paste the plugin to FM Pro Advanced 11.0v4, it installs and
> appears to be useable. I cannot use it, though, because the example in FMP
> 14.0.1 is unavailable for study.
>
> All the calculation fields in the demo show "Missing Function". Is that
> related to the failure of the plugin to install?
>
> Elvin Birth

This is a known issue of the new 64-bit architecture of FileMaker Pro
client.  Presently you can use Exif (and Regex) Plugin in 32-bit mode only.

MacOS: Right-click FileMaker.app, and select 'start 32-bit'.

Win: install separate installer for 32-bit.

I'm working to provide the 64 bit version as quick as possible!

~Jens