[FileMaker and Lisp] plug in problem

Nicky Decorte ditisnicky at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 02:32:36 UTC 2010

Hi Jens,

I have now succesfully installed the plug-in and it is recognised by
Filemaker 11. So far so good.
I have a photo archive that I wish to use this for. i was hoping I could
include info such as aperture value and speed and ISO. But I am not sure I
did it right.
I followed the example file but only get question marks back.

I have created the two calc fields using my own fields.
I have included the tag field, and attached the field value list with the
tags from the tag file.
I then put the fields on a layout of my photo file. I have tried the
function after importing a folder of jpg pictures.
But everything stays blank.

Can you tell me what I am doing wrong?

Thanks,

Nicky Decorte

On 8 December 2010 14:08, Jens Teich <info at jensteich.de> wrote:

> this version works for me. You can try the last version
> http://jensteich.de/exif-plugin/ExifPlugIn.zip
>
> Jens
>

> Am 08.12.10 15:17, schrieb Nicky Decorte:
> > version FM11 and OS MAC x.5.8

> >> not
> after
> >>
> >> OS and FM version?
> >>
> >> Jens

Nicky Decorte

*Be yourself. There are plenty of others.*