[FileMaker and Lisp] RegexPlugIn assistance needed

Sven Siegmund sven.siegmund at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 18:33:56 UTC 2008

Hello, I subscribed to get some support with RegexPlugIn for Filemaker.

I successfully installed RegexPlugIn in Filmaker 7 (on Windows XP).

Evaluate ("RegP_Version" ) results in "0.2.1", so the plugin is
basically working. What is not working is pretty much everything else:

I have made a testing database which I attach. It has three fields:
target
function
result

The second record of this databse is like this:
target: something
function: RegP_Replace ( "o" ; target; "xxx")
result: ?

But as result I expected sxxxmething.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for any help.