[flexi-streams-devel] New version 0.5.2 (Was: patch: FLEXI-OUTPUT-STREAM superclasses)

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Wed Jan 25 23:52:58 UTC 2006

On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 14:46:12 -0800, James Bielman <jamesjb at jamesjb.com> wrote:

> I need to replace a horrible mess of character stream vs binary
> stream code at work and flexi-streams looks like it will help clean
> all this up nicely.

Good... :)

> LispWorks (4.3.7 on Linux) was complaining about
> flexi-output-streams not being output-streams because the
> superclasses are incorrect---here's a patch:

Ouch!  How could that work at all?  Needless to say that LW 4.4.6
didn't complain because that's what I'm using all the time.

Thanks, I've uploaded a corrected version.

Cheers,
Edi.

ChangeLog

  Version 0.5.2
  2006-01-26
  Fixed typos in stream.lisp (thanks to James Bielman)

Download

  <http://weitz.de/files/flexi-streams.tar.gz>