[fetter-devel] Re: CFFI progress

Luis Oliveira luismbo at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 12:14:59 UTC 2005

On 3/jul/2005, at 05:09, Kenny Tilton wrote:
> a. fully support CFFI with exported, supported hooks
> b. support CFFI with unsupported hooks

I think the best way to figure this out is to port the existing
features to other lisps. (I'm sure you want Allegro support ASAP :). I
started by adding foreign vars (should have a patch for
sbcl/clisp/cmucl/openmcl with a basic interface sometime today) and I
was thinking about going for callbacks next.

> c. can  support the CFFI API without compromise thx to native FFI
> d. can support the CFFI API with exactly what compromises using native
> FFI

Again, I suppose the best way to figure this out is to port cffi to
other lisps?

--
Luís Oliveira
http://student.dei.uc.pt/~lmoliv/