[elephant-devel] CLSQL Store

Ian Eslick eslick at media.mit.edu
Fri Jan 16 13:51:50 UTC 2009

Running BDB behind a website doesn't count as a 'distribution' that
requires disclosure of the website source.  The cgi discussion is a
sub-case of this.

This wouldn't apply to selling website frameworks or desktop software,
of course.

Of course if you are going to be making money it would be worthwhile
to get a legal opinion on this.

Ian

Sent from my iPhone