[elephant-devel] Querying for objects on two slots

Ian Eslick eslick at media.mit.edu
Wed Jan 14 19:30:23 UTC 2009

Thanks Alex,

I think a toolkit/wrapper around the current model of derived indices
where you can define a derived index with a function where that
function is parameterized by the slots it indexes and a specification
of the maximum size of that slot, etc would be easy to include as an
aid.

The interface could perhaps be executed by methods that are defined
either generically (via strings or bignums, for example) or on a per-
store basis that overrides the default representation for efficiency.

If I can see a quick way to do this I'll add it as a small optional
toolkit for 1.0.

Ian