[elephant-devel] Strange behavior with indexed-btree

Kevin Raison raison at chatsubo.net
Thu Jan 8 01:09:49 UTC 2009

I am seeing an intermittent error with 1.0 alpha when trying to write to
  an indexed btree (using BerkeleyDB 4.7 as provided by Ubuntu's package
repositories):

The slot DB-BDB::INDICES-CACHE is unbound in the object
#<BDB-INDEXED-BTREE oid:2>

Within the same thread, sometimes this happens and sometimes I am able
to read and write to the btree.  I am using sbcl 1.0.24 on 32 bit intel
linux.  Is there something obvious that might help alleviate this or
should I provide more context?

Thanks!
Kevin