[elephant-devel] Dropping DB connection during writes

Ian Eslick eslick at media.mit.edu
Fri Nov 21 19:11:19 UTC 2008

What interface do you use to deal with opening/closing separate
connections in your system?  You want to use the same handles in the
BDB backend and I don't think we want to have different interfaces for
different backends.  There is some code for doing this automatically
by looking at unique thread ids in the CL-SQL backend, I believe, that
keeps the same interface.