[elephant-devel] Issues adding to root

aditya siram aditya.siram at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 01:15:02 UTC 2008

The following is something of a workaround and I'm not really sure why
it works, but here goes.

Starting with a fresh SBCL image I loaded "cffi-uffi-compat" (*not*
"cffi" or "uffi") , then "cl-base64" and finally "elephant". After
issuing some warnings about package name clashes between UFFI and
CFFI-UFFI-COMPAT, adding and retrieving from a store seems to work. I
have yet to run the tests.

Thanks ...
-deech