[elephant-devel] QDBM Support

Henrik Hjelte henrik at evahjelte.com
Wed Feb 13 15:11:16 UTC 2008

I had never heard of this project, but I it seems that Tokyo Cabinet
describes itself as fast, has transactions and can handle multiple
clients which is good. And it has a tcp/ip interface and protocol so
you wouldn't even need uffi/cffi to interface it from Lisp. Tokyo
cabinet seems to map to the bdb model good, so it should probably be
easier to do an interface than the sql interfaces. One observation
though, do we need yet another backend at this time, there are other
things to fix first on my personal wishlist.

Henrik