[elephant-devel] Pure-Lisp memutil?

Pierre THIERRY nowhere.man at levallois.eu.org
Mon Nov 20 22:53:18 UTC 2006

Scribit Ian Eslick dies 20/11/2006 hora 10:04:
> Reading through memutil.lisp should give you a feel for some of the
> design tradeoffs...

I'm surprised in memutil.lisp by the optimize declarations. In the slot
protocol also, there are some declarations for maximum speed, and here
for minimum safety also. I'm not sure if it wouldn't be best to let the
user choose.

In a same vein, I may have a working Debian package by the end of the
night, and I replaced -O3 in the Makefile by $(CFLAGS). I'm not sure but
it may be a strong recommandation in Debian.

Curiously,
Pierre
nowhere.man at levallois.eu.org
OpenPGP 0xD9D50D8A