[elephant-devel] Small glitches in the release tarball

Robert L. Read read at robertlread.net
Tue Aug 22 21:24:43 UTC 2006

Dear Pierre/Nowhere man,
    I have place a new elephant-0.6.0.tgz that fixes the two problems
that noticed.
I have not tested it; I just checked out the 0.6.0 release, changed the
directory name,
and removed all the CVS directories, and retarred.

    We tested that release extensively in May when it was first
released.  If I haven't
fouled up the re-tarring, it should be good for you.

    Thanks!  Let me know if there is any problem.