[elephant-devel] Memory error with Elephant

Robert L. Read read at robertlread.net
Fri Aug 18 20:04:03 UTC 2006

That mystifies me.  I can only conjecture that it is somehow related to
your environment.

Even thought it may seem strange since that simplest of functionality
doesn't work,
you might wish to execute the test.  If, for example, there were an
infinite loop in the
serializer when compiled in your environment, the larges suite of
automated tests might
reveal that, as opposed to a problem with BDB, for example.