[eclipse-devel] eclipse mailing lists

Iban Hatchondo hatchond at labri.fr
Tue Oct 7 22:32:04 UTC 2003

Hi folks,

as you can see I decide to change the cvs repository and the eclipse
mailing list place. I was waiting for a place like common-lisp.net for
hosting us.

I think I will soon close all the unlambda.com resources for eclipse.
Please let me know if someone think it is bad idea.

I am really happy to welcome you on those new lists.

Please note that it now exists a specific mailing list for cvs trafic.
So, if you feel like you want to know what's happening in the cvs ...

Last news:

I have commited my last works on eclipse (new features and bug fix:
alt-tab work like in many other window manager, screen edge are
resistant, ...)

Best regards,
Iban.