Comments on focusing (on new code in CVS)

Erik Enge eenge at prium.net
Wed Mar 19 06:45:01 UTC 2003

I've done a checkout of the code in CVS.  It works well, but I have a
couple of more comments with regards to the focusing, under `:on-click`:

  - If I have two windows.  Window 1 is focused and window 2 is behind
  window 1 but I can see both.  If I now hit the maximize button on
  window 2, I'd expect it to become focused as well as maximized.
  Currently, it only gets maximized.

  - The same behaviour exist for the menu button, it does not focus the
  window 1 (if window 2 is focused) when I click its menu button.

Other than that, I haven't been able to find anything to complain about.
If I get some time this week, I'll see if I can fix both of the above
issues (assuming you all agree with me that they are issues that needs
to be fixed).

Erik.