Try loading ~/.eclipse/custom.lisp before ~/.eclipse

Erik Enge erik at nittin.net
Sun Mar 2 05:09:01 UTC 2003

How about this?:

  (defun load-configuration ()
    "Load the configuration file.  If ~/.eclipse/custom.lisp is a file,
  load it, if not, try ~/.eclipse and if that fails try the .eclipse
  that shipped with the Eclipse code"
    (or (load-config-file (home-subdirectory ".eclipse/custom.lisp"))
        (load-config-file (home-subdirectory ".eclipse"))
        (load-config-file (eclipse-path ".eclipse"))
        (format *error-output* "Unable to read a configuration file.~%")
        (%quit%)))

And then just call LOAD-CONFIGURATION in INITIALIZE.

I'd like to have my ~/.eclipse load other files and having them all in
one directory would help a lot.  I use ~/.xemacs/custom.el too.

I can make this into a patch with `diff` if you want me to?  How do you
prefer `diff` to be run?  Some people are picky about -u or -c and other
switches.

Erik.